Sunday, July 15, 2012

How I became the Central Ohio Regional Coordinator for Zero...e

It all started from my facebook group that I had started.  Always eager to know more about prostate cancer and help share the word about awareness, new treatments, research, etc.  I would post to other facebook groups to share the information with others.  Then one day I was asked to do research looking for Bills that were passed here in Columbus, of course I said yes.

Then one day the offer came to become to be a Central Ohio Regional Coordinator for Zero.  At first I was hesitant but then when David told me that this was pretty much what I was already doing on facebook! 

Pasta for Prostates is my first fundraiser for September.  I am hoping that this will be a yearly fundraiser!!

No comments:

Post a Comment