Monday, September 10, 2012

Hi Lisa!

Is there any possible way that Good Day Columbus could do a story about Pasta for Prostates? My husband is a prostate cancer survivor and I since there is little said about prostate cancer I wanted to make a difference. September is Prostate Cancer Awareness month. It sad when I hear someone talking about prostate cancer and my I know their pain being the wife/ caregiver of a Survivor! October 12th it will be 3 years of the 5 year re-occurrence time. My husbands prostate cancer spread out the prostate to the lymph- nodes so he is on hormone treatments. The best news is that he has been in remission.

On Monday we are going to DC for the Prostate Cancer Summit and then we are all going to meet with Ohio Representatives to tell them our stories.

I have a blog called pastaforprostates.blogspot.com

If nothing can be done I sorta understand!


Meteorologist Lisa Colbert Hi Linda! Hope you're having a safe and productive trip to DC. I will definitely share your idea with our AM producers. Being a caregiver must be one of the hardest jobs on the planet, and your husband is lucky to have you. I watched my dad go through the same thing for years with my mom...hard is the understatement of the century. Wishing both of you the best as you continue on the journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment